Tuesday 7 December 2010

Christmas gift Ideas (Part 1)

I've still not done my Christmas shopping yet. 2 sisters (+ 1 birthday), secret santa and a few others to buy for means a few days braving Oxford street. Whilst looking for inspiration online I came across Topshop's pretty box bags, they have quite a few in at the moment if you are still looking for Christmas present gifts/ideas. The amber and silver is my favourite, all £45, silver £50 .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are Topshop? They look like Alexander McQueen.

    Good luck braving Oxford Circus, I went the other day, it was absolute HELL!!! Tourists everywhere. Grrrrrrrr!!!!!

    www.dressedupdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous, I want them all!

    ReplyDelete