Thursday 16 February 2012

Mary Katrantzou for Topshop

Did anyone manage to get their hands on some Mary Katrantzou for Topshop on Thursday? I heard it was almost impossible to get hold of anything online plus the fact Topshop don't deliver to Dubai! For those still wanting to get their hands on the collection, Mary Katrantzou will be available at Topshop Dubai Mall at the beginning of March!


how to make gifs


I was slightly disappointed in the T-shirt design, I thought it was a little bland compared to the rest of the collection and being one of the most wearable pieces in the range, I really wanted a printed T-shirt. Luckily the Topshop NEWGEN T-shirts also launched on Thursday so my sister (in London) kindly picked me up the Mary Katrantzou NEWGEN design which I prefer to the main line collection.

Photobucket

I was also lucky enough to get one of the limited edition Mary Katrantzou for Topshop canvas bags

Photobucket

What's your favourite piece from the collection? I'm hoping to pick up the sheer blouse and jersey dress in March, fingers crossed Topshop Dubai Mall receives the whole collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment