Wednesday 17 November 2010

So I'm rather excited about the Lanvin H & M collection (though being in Dubai right now I'll probably miss out on most of it) but I'm super excited the collection has extended to lipsticks too!

How yummy do these look?


Photobucket


At a mere £7.99 I think I could buy the lot.
The women's collection seems to be getting most of the attention but if I can get my hands on a pair of the men's metallic Oxfords in a size 6 then I will be super happy.


Photobucket


Photobucket


What's everyone else hoping to buy next week?

7 comments:

  1. Ooh I did a post on this recently. I had no idea they were doing lipsticks too though? They do look yummy... Lucky you being in Dubai though! I know where I'd rather be :)

    Much love,
    Fantastical Fashion x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what I'm hopingto buy next week, but those shoes are really something! I think I prefer the more subtle colour, but both are beauts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant wait to get my hands on it!

    fab blog. i just found it :) can we follow each other? i have a style blog.

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the packaging!

    Your name is nadine and so is mines. Love it. I am now following ur blog. Love the header!

    www.bimbobeautiful.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought one red lipstick and red earrings in Vienna!
    photos and post on my blog!
    visit me and follow back, if you like :))
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool shoes!

    I dream of a leather jacket.

    http://edithinga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete