Saturday 19 November 2011

GARETH PUGH FOR MAC

If you like your make-up a little bit goth and slightly mysterious then may I suggest you check out the Gareth Pugh collaboration for Mac.

Photobucket


The collection features make-up bag essentials including lipsticks, lipglass, pigments, liners and powder all in slick geometric packaging.



Photobucket

The Gareth Pugh for Mac collection


The nail varnishes are my favourite, with a deep irridescent sheen and beetle-like finish these babies are perfect for winter nails.

Photobucket

Nail varnish in Inert, Ascension and Hyper

When it starts to get a little colder I switch my bright lipsticks to rich wine and berry tones - I'm going to layer the Gareth Pugh lipglass in 'Outrage' over my lipstick for a subtle violet sheen.

Photobucket

Lipglass in Vacant and Outrage


The collection is available in Mac stores now.


No comments:

Post a Comment